I realised that I am kind of lazy so this would just mainly be a photo post. More photos, less talk.
28th December 2013
Early morning view from the master's bedroom in our rented apartment.
The view from the dining room.
The well-known Portobello Road Market.
Nicest Burger King building I've seen so far.
The British Museum.
A panorama I took in the museum.
Some random building outside the British Museum.
Dinner at Burger And Lobster!
Oxford Street.
29th December 2013
Trafalgar Square during the day (the last time we came it was dark and there was nothing much to see!).
Mind-boggling!
I'm pretty sure I spent about five minutes standing there trying to figure out how they were doing it.
The National Gallery.
Cafe in the Crypt.
30th December 2013
Covent Garden Market.
Men (and a little girl) in tutus.
Mum and Dad walking along the streets of Covent Garden.
The Royal Courts of Justice.
(I couldn't get a proper photo ugh.)
Walking along the London School of Economics.
If you look carefully you'll see London Eye and Big Ben.
31st December 2013
Sunset in Cambridgeshire.
1st January 2014
Pretty balls of fluff - the pets of the owners of the Bed and Breakfast we were staying in.
The room my sister and I shared. It was pretty, although a bit small.
2nd January 2014
Ely Cathedral.
Out of focus.
3rd January 2014
The Haymarket, Norwich after the sun set.
4th January 2014
I honestly do not exactly remember what we did on this day. But as far as my memory is concerned, I think I had to come to my college for registration and be shown to my hostel room.
5th January 2014
Hoveton.
And I started my orientation week on the 6th of January.
(Photos taken on: Sony Xperia L)


















































AMAZINGGG!! can i pay u a visit? :P I know u'd missed me pretty much :)
ReplyDelete