Sunday, 10 August 2014

A little bit of London, Dublin & Belfast

  It has been quite a while since I last posted anything on here, so I suppose I have yet to mention that during my one-week summer break which started on the 28th of June, I went to Dublin (for vacation) and Belfast (for my sister's convocation). I met up with my parents, my two aunts and my sister (my brother had to stay back home as he had to attend school) and I had fun, seeing new places and stuff.

  P.S. Shout out to my sister whom I did not congratulate in person (if you are reading this, Do, you should understand, considering how I do not usually get all cheesy in person): Congratulations, Do! I am sure you are glad to be out of university and be done with writing assignments and instead be able to explore the things you love more as well as the world. All the best in your future undertakings and may you be blessed with opportunities to do what you love and get to stay back in the United Kingdom (which means you'll have to visit me every once in a while hahaha)! :) Sorry that I am kind of late, but then again, as they say, it is better to be late than never, right? Hahah. Okay enough with all that.

  I guess it's time for some photos (as I am not exactly fond of writing a lot haha)? So here goes:-




London

I took a train from Norwich to London and I took the underground to meet my sister who was at the Victoria and Albert Museum and we then walked to the hotel where my parents and aunts were staying at. I can tell you that I was really happy to be back in London although it was for only a few hours as we we going to catch a flight from Heathrow airport to Dublin. I just missed London, I guess.

The Victoria and Albert Museum entrance.


In the museum.


Just happy to be back strolling in the streets of London!


More flowers!






Dublin


Dublin City


The General Post Office.


Only in Ireland, perhaps?


A man busking on the streets.

















Trinity College, Dublin






The Old Library.








Glendalough


Absolutely gorgeous!





Kilkenny City








Belfast

Londonderry


We went there for just a day. There wasn't much, but the walls reminded me of the Great Wall of China somehow. 

Me crossing the Derry Peace Bridge.
(Credits to my Dad for this photo!)







County Antrim

Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge

You have no idea how in love I was with the view there. You have completely no idea at all (who cares if completely and at all both mean the same thing). Just watching the waves crash into the cliffs kept my heart at peace. Breathtaking.















The Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge.







Giant's Causeway









Belfast City Hall







  And I guess I'll leave you with some nice words (this was taken in Londonderry):-

 
Till next time! x


(Photos taken with: Sony Xperia L)

No comments:

Post a Comment