Okay. So my sister went overseas and she passed down her camera to to me 'cause she got her DSLR already... So this morning I got kinda bored and I took the camera out and took some shots in my garden. I had lots of fun :)
The sky :)
Reach for the sky. Chase your dreams.
A small shoot. I think it's a bougainvillea if I'm not wrong. :|
My little brother grows vegetables & stuff here. :)
My dad's swan wind chime :D
I have no idea what plant this is. But the mini lantern on the soil is cute :D
This plant is like part of a butterfly's wings. It's really nice.
Close up shot. There's like this plant's bark (I'm not sure why my dad put it there, though. It's not part of the plant) and the plant's roots.
Um... what do you call this?! Oh, I think it's the Garlic vine, if I'm not mistaken...
The orchid plant in a coconut shell :D Pretty cool :)
Tiny little blue flower :)
I don't know what plant this is. It's a wild plant but it looked pretty so my dad planted it in our garden :)
Random shot :)
A hook my dad uses to hang his pots of plants. This photo reminds me of Captain Hook ;)
I love this photo :)
I particularly love this photo too. It's cute :)
This is a small vase of Bohemia shoots.
Yeah. That's pretty much most of the photos I took of my garden today :)
I like the greenery I get to enjoy when I look through all these photos again :D
I'm thankful to have a garden.
And a Dad who loves to grow plants <3
lol.
Yeah...
-Yi Hui
Haha, not bad photos, po. I like the 3rd one :)
ReplyDeleteAWESOME pictures, what camera do you use? My camera ain't that good >.<
ReplyDelete